- Develop business plans for new and existing customers
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
- Work out plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Analyze business and review future prospective for same.
- Prepare and implement various capture methods for business development.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development
- Manage and revise annual business plans and budgets as needed.
- Analyze customer needs to identify new business development opportunities.
- Keep regular contacts with past, existing and new clients to explore new opportunities
- Attend trade shows, industry associations, job fairs to improve company’s visibility.
- Develop dynamic business presentations and proposals for clients and internal communications.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Coordinate meetings, calls and communications between management and clients throughout the business implementation and execution stages.
- Inform potential clients about company’s services and price development details on regular basis.
- Respond to the client queries in a timely fashion.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Work out a brand health check (progress report) to clients.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Develop training plans and performance improvement plans to address skill set gaps identified in business development personnel.
- Ensure that business development personnel are appreciated and recognized for their hard work and success.
- Identify, recruit and lead a team to successfully execute business plan within defined scope, timeline and budget.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets.
- Prepare pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods.
- Prepare project profit and loss account.
- Manage collections.
- Handling budgets, managing project costs and invoicing.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be an active listener.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good organizational skills and be an effective multi-tasker.
- Must have good presentational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline.
- Must have strong leadership skill.
Stay in touch