- Develop business plans
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Understand company's direction and work in accordance to company's vision and mission.
- Monitor team's sales.
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by business development associate.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
- Writing client brief in order to brief creative team.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of projects.
- Respond to the client queries in a timely fashion.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all customers.
- Obtain feedback from customers on work quality from team.
- Ensure the work quality is consistent.
- Work out a brand health check (progress report) to clients.
- Leading or supervising a team of business development associates.
- Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals.
- Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
- Prepare project profit and loss account.
- Manage collections.
- Fill up timesheet.
- Handling budgets, managing project costs and invoicing clients.
- Prepare pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be an active listener.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have good organizational skills and be an effective multi-tasker.
- Must have good presentational skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline.
- Must have strong leadership skill
Stay in touch