- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline.
- Must have strong leadership skill.
Stay in touch